HOW TOP DOG IS RESPONDING TO COVID-19
Top Dog takes the health and safety of our clients and employees seriously. In order to ensure that we continue to run a safe environment, we ask all clients to answer pre-screening questions prior to confirmation of bookings. These questions pertain to travel history, COVID-19 symptoms, and testing, general health, and risk.
Top Dog is taking the following steps to ensure safety for all clients and staff:
- Completion of training certification from Occupational Health and Safety Canada
- Daily staff screening daily prior to coming into work
- Ensuring regular hand washing and hygiene practices are followed by all staff
During Our visit
- Wearing masks as per Ottawa Public Health guidelines
- Respecting the 6 ft social distancing rule
- Wearing gloves
After our Visit
- In the case that a client is infected, we will offer a one-time free-of-charge cancellation and will not resume cleanings at the home until the 14-day symptom-free period has been completed.
- If we need to leave a home mid-clean due to symptoms - returning to complete the home will be discussed with the client on a case-by-case basis with the client.
- Using Health Canada approved cleaners
- Full-face respirators are available upon request
- Top Dog will continue to monitor official government and health channels such as Health Canada, Ottawa Public Health, and the World Health Organization and will revise policies on an as-needed basis.
Top Dog reserves the right to refuse service based on the responses provided. If the client's situation changes between the time of booking and the appointment, they are asked to contact Top Dog immediately at [email protected].